Frequently Asked Questions
- Booking confirmation
- Cancel/Change Booking
- Credit Cards
- How does our booking engine work?
- Once the booking has been sent, you'll receive an email confirming the reservation. This message should be considered definitve.
- Can I book more than one room at a time?
- Yes. The system allows users to book up to 4 rooms, of the same or of different categories.
- Can I make a booking on the same day as my arrival?
- Yes, you can. However, do make sure that the details of the credit card submitted for guarantee purposes are correct, as the hotel will have very little time to contact you in case of invalid information. In addition, we strongly suggest that you print a copy of your booking confirmation and hand it to reception staff on your arrival at the hotel, just in case they have yet to receive communication of your booking.
- Can I book a room in somebody else's name?
- Yes. When booking you'll find an area in which to submit the guest's personal information and another relative to the person who will be paying.
- Why are credit card details required?
- Valid credit card details are required to guarantee the booking.
- When is my booking confirmed?
- As soon as you have completed the process a confirmation page will appear, a copy of which will also be sent to the email address supplied. The confirmation page includes your booking code, your stay dates, room rate and all other details relative to your reservation. Although it is not necessary to present the confirmation page at check-in, we suggest you print a copy and keep it for future reference.
- Where can I find my chosen hotel's telephone number and email address?
- Hotel contact details can be found in the property profile on the website and in the booking confirmation which you will receive by email.
- How can I change my booking?
- Bookings can not be changed. You will need to cancel your existing booking and then make a new one.
- How can I cancel my booking?
Go to the My Booking page of this site or click on the Cancel Booking link included in your booking confirmation email. Insert your booking code and the email address supplied at the time of booking.
You can access your booking up to (and not beyond) the scheduled date of arrival: prior to your scheduled date of arrival you will be able to cancel your booking, in accordance with your chosen hotel's cancellation policy.
Make sure you read your hotel's cancellation policies carefully, prior to cancelling.
- How do I know if my booking has been cancelled?
- After your booking has been canceled you will receive an email containing the confirmation of the cancellation. Should you fail to receive this e-mail, you are advised to check in the 'unwanted mail' box of the email address you supplied at the time of booking. If the email is not here you will need to contact the hotel directly.
- Where can I find details of my chosen hotel's cancellation policy?
In addition to the category of room chosen, the system indicates the relative cancellation policy.
Details of your hotels cancellation policy can also be found in the booking confirmation which you will have been sent by email.
Cancellations should be made using the My Booking page of this site or via the Cancel reservation link included in the email confirmation sent to you by the Hotel.
- What can I do if I mistakenly cancel the email confirmation or if I forget my booking code?
- Go to the My Booking page of this site and use the link to retrieve your booking code.
- Can I book a room with extra beds/cots?
- Based on the number of adults and children (and the ages of the children) who will be staying in the room, the system finds rooms with extra beds or cots and provides a detailed breakdown of the cost of your stay.
- Is it possible to have a group rate?
- If you wish to book more than 4 rooms you will need to contact the hotel directly.
- What's included in the price?
- In the room description you will find a list of all the facilities and services included in the price of the room. Any available optional extra services will be indicated in the section which appears immediately after the room description.
- Which forms of payment are accepted?
- So as to make a booking you will need to provide details of a valid credit card.
- What charges will be made to my credit card at the time of booking?
Bookings are sent directly to the hotel via a secure channel. Payment should be made directly in the hotel, unless otherwise specified in the reservation and cancellation policy
The hotel reserves the right to verify the validity of the credit card supplied as guarantee. In addition, in the case of no-show or late cancellation, and according to the hotel's stated cancellation policy, the hotel may decide to charge a penalty fee to your credit card.
- I am not a credit card holder. Can I make a booking online anyway?
- No. Valid credit card details are required in order to make any booking.
- A charge has been made to my credit card. Is this charge justified?
A penalty charge may be incurred in the case of a no-show or late cancellation, according to the terms of the hotel's Cancellation Policy.
The hotel reserves the right to verify the validity of the credit card and, eventually, to block the cost of your stay.
- Is the booking process secure?
- Your credit card details are transmitted using a Secure Server, a protected channel which uses the latest data encryption technology. The encryption method used meets the Secure Socket layer (SSL 256 bit) standards. The server possesses an SSL digital certificate released by Equifax Secure Inc.